Commissioned Artwork by @elliemaplefox

Friday, April 26, 2019

Hello everyone!!

So I was getting bored with my old avatar. I really do love my old one and it'll always have a place in my heart because it's the first avatar ever, but I figured I needed to change things up a bit. I decided that every year, I'll try and get myself a new avatar made by a new artist. I love how every artist has a different style. So here is the new avatar down below :)!



This amazing artwork is done by @elliemaplefox on Instagram. She also has many other websites that I am just going to link: TwitterInstagramDeviantArtArtStation, and Reddit. I hope you all can check out all of her other amazing artworks and give her a like/follow. I believe her commission schedule is made through emails. I don't think she has specific commission times where she opens and closes. If you're interested in having a commission done by her, you can message her for pricing details :) 

The experience in making this new avatar was very simple and easy. The hardest part was that we were on opposite sides of the world. When one of us emails, the other person is asleep. Overall, the process was very easy. Eri sent me sketches and gave me updates on how the avatar was coming along. 

I'm very happy with the results and I hope you guys are too! This is pretty fun and I can't wait to see what next year's avatar will look like. Also, I would also like to add a shameless plug of my own Instagram, @elleinked. I also have Twitter, FB page, Pinterest, Goodreads etc, but I'm most active on Insta. Hope you all have a wonderful week!


6 comments:

  1. Cool avatar! I like the hint of magic. :) I'll have to check out her sites.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new artwork! <3 Would you mind if I followed you on Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :D Here's my pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/elleinkedreviews/

      Delete
  3. Very, very cool avatar! I shall have to check this artist out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you enjoy her art work as much as I did :)!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS