Books/Series That I Want to Be Made Into a Movie or TV Series

Saturday, March 24, 2018



Hello everyone! Happy Saturday~

There are always so many books that are made into movies these days. Some are good, and some are bad, but it's okay! Here is a list of books/series that I want to be made into either a TV show or movie. It's always fun to imagine the characters in your head, but I think it can be fun to see them on the big screen as well. Here are six books/series that I want to be turned into a film!

1. Gallagher Girls Series

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)

I think this series would be great as a TV series. It's about espionage, romance, and drama. I think it would be so much fun to see into a life of a spy in training and what the struggles would be like. It's like a classic "high school" setting plus some kicking butt. I want to see who would play as Cammie, Liz and Bex (Bex is my favorite) as well.

2. Uglies Series 

Uglies (Uglies, #1)

The Uglies series would be great as a movie series. Since in each of the books, Tally changes her appearance often, it would be interesting to see that on the big screen. I also love seeing science fiction books in a movie setting. I feel like movies do a better job with futuristic depictions rather than TV series. I also felt that each book in this series ended appropriately so it would be easy to make movie #1, #2, and #3 without too much cliffhangers. 

3. The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel Series 

The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #1) 

This series I believe can either be a movie or a TV series. I would love to see all the depictions of gods and their powers. I think this series would be better as a movie more than a TV show because the series takes place over a couple of days. It's not something that drags out over years, but I think it can be a TV series due to all the details in this series. Overall, it would be a blast to watch the action and magic involved in this series. 

4. Graceling Realm Series

Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)  Fire (Graceling Realm, #2)  Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3)

This series would be a movie for me. Each book is completely different in timeline and plot. So, making a TV series of this series wouldn't make complete sense to me. Since the series takes place over a large span of time, it would be easier to cast a new set of actors for every movie rather than try to age and apply make for each season. I love this series so much and I want to see a movie of it!!!!!

5. North of Beautiful

North of Beautiful

I think this book would be a sweet movie. It would be a complete 100% romance movie. It's also interesting because it involves an interracial relationship and I think it's a very decent romance book as well. This movie can be PG-13 and would just be great for many middle / high schools viewers as well. I just want to see the romantic life of Terra Cooper. 

6. Need Series 

Need (Need, #1) 

I think this series would be wonderful as a TV series. It would be very similar to The Vampire Diaries. It involves many magical races and sets place in a very small town with the same set of characters. I don't think there's enough "action" or drama for it to be a roller coaster of a movie. The main character, Zara is a basic high school girl as well and many books that involves a high school I automatically think of it as a TV series rather than a movie. 

Okay guys! These are some of the books/series that I want to see on film one day. I know it'll probably won't ever turn out well compared to our imaginations, but it can be fun to see it acted out. Honestly, I would ask for all the books I've read to be made into films whether they're good or bad just for fun! What are some books/series that you want to be made into a movie or TV series?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS