Games That I Am Currently Playing~

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I'm sort of a person that is all over the place. I love to read, bake, play video games, etc. When I'm not reading, studying, or watching Netflix, you'll see me playing video games. So, this post is basically a little blurb to see if anyone is also playing the games that I'm playing. I know this isn't book related, but it is a fantastic way for you all to know a little bit more about me and hopefully I can know a bit more about you! 

1. League of Legends by Riot Games

Image result for league of legends

I've played this game for almost three years now. I am currently a support main and Janna is my absolute favorite champion. This game is amazing for its art, lore, champion designs and esports. I am currently in Silver for ranks and I can probably hit Gold on a good internet day or whenever I feel like ranking again. I would post my IGN, but I don't want to be bombarded with friend requests on my LoL account xD. 

2. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp by Nintendo

Image result for pocket camp  

I love love love love everything about Animal crossing. Do you see how CUTE the animals are?! This game is so relaxing, walking around collecting and doing favors for your fellow campers. It is a game that takes 0 skills which makes it so easy for anyone of any age to join. If anyone wants to add me as a friend, my IGN is Halesia and the friend code is 6978 4963 591.

3. Pokemon Go by Niantic

Image result for Pokemon Go 

Yeah.... I'm still playing this game! I've grown up watching and playing Pokemon and I still play the games now. Occasionally I will watch some of the older Pokemon movies, but I'm not up to date with the newer generations of Pokemon. I believe I am acquainted up to season 4-5 in terms of Pokemon. If you see a trainer named Halesia on Team Valor around Seattle in any gyms, that's me :) 

4. Meteorfall by Slothwerks

Image result for meteorfall by slothwerks

Man... I suck at this game. It is a turn-based style game that I still have not defeated except on Bruno. It is an amazing game that doesn't require Wi-Fi and each "round" or "play through" takes about 30 minutes or less. It is a great game to play while you're waiting on the train, for a doctor's appointment, or just want to spend a bit of time on a simple game. My highest score is on Bruno at 259, what is yours if you play Meteorfall?

5. My Tamagotchi Forever by BANDAI NAMCO

Image result for my tamagotchi

I never had a Tamagotchi when I was younger, but I wanted one soooooooo much. I remember gathering around eight pennies and making a wish at a fountain asking for a Tamagotchi. I still have never played on an actual Tamagotchi, but when I found out there was a mobile version, I downloaded it. This game is absolutely adorable and very simple to play. I also don't have any pets in real life, so these guys are my virtual pets <3 

6. Idle Heroes by D&H Games

Image result for Idle heroes

I just started this game about three days ago. So far, I think it is fun and simple. I like the concept of not having to have the app open in order to grind. I don't play this religiously, but I do check it 3-8 times a day just to gather materials and upgrade items. I don't know if I'll play this game long term, but I'll keep you all updated. 

Okay! That is all everyone! Majority of my games are mobile games because my internet is not the best and my laptop is very old. If you have any other games that you want to recommend me to play, I'll check them out. I mostly play only free games since I mostly spend any "hobby" money on books and baking ingredients. Let me know what games you're addicted to if you play any! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS