Around the Blogs (#3)

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Hello everyone. Happy Saturday!

This post is inspired by the lovely Chuckles over at their blog Chuckles Book Cave. The main reason why I started blogging was by reading wonderful blogs made by other people. It is always fun to read other people's reviews, blog tags, rants, or just posts about anything. I decided that I should post what blog posts I've read and one's that I liked. I read a lot of posts, but here are some that I enjoyed :)


1. Chuckles Weekend Roundup by Chuckles

In this blog post, Chuckles mentions all the books that have been read and the reviews on them. I'm excited to see the reviews of The Game of Thrones Encylopedia. I'm glad that Chuckle's reading is all on track. I can't wait to read more of their posts. Lovely reviews Chuckles!


Here, sherry reviews a book of jokes for kids! They're not just for kids! I love jokes and I think this would be a good gag gift for my little cousin this year. Plus I can use it to annoy my friends too haha. Lovely review sherry!

3. Mini Reviews [35] by Lindsi 

Here in this review, Lindsi talks about a Vegan cook book and a book about talking to younger children. I love getting new ideas for things to cook. I'm cutting down my meat and sugar consumption mostly. It is mostly for me to be healthier and give a better influence for my younger siblings. Lovely review Lindsi!




I love Aj's reading and walking posts. It is so nice to hear about the book and also see what Aj sees! I mostly listen to audiobooks while I'm driving so.... not much to document there haha. I also agree with you Aj, things are a lot better when they're not ten billion degrees LOL. Lovely review Aj!


Here is a review of a collection of short horror stories. I'm not a huge horror fan, but I do enjoy reading them once in a while. It is also a mix of Horror and Christmas. You know what two genres I want to see mixed together? Horror and Cooking. I want to read all the horrible cooking stories LOL. Lovely review Erica!

That is all for this post! Are you guys doing anything fun this weekend? I get to see my aunt who I haven't seen in a very long time. Plus we have delicious food in the process of being cooked this weekend. I also started bullet journaling, and I'll be designing December's Theme today. You'll be able to see them on my Instagram in the future!


10 comments:

  1. hi elle. hope you are having a good weekend. thanks so much for the mention. i'll be flagging the email so i can visit the other blogs mentioned. i'm always on the lookout for another blogger to add to my list
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherry! Let me know if there are any other bloggers I should check out as well!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words! It's always great to know when you're doing something right! I hope to get a few reviews up this week...I'm meant to be doing that today but I'm lazing about watching TV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is okay! TV shows are amazing. A lot of shows that I watch just released new seasons so I'm going to be catching up on them too.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for giving my post a shout out! I had a lot of fun writing it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these! I love catching posts I've missed... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing my post! I love the GIF you added! <3

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS