Anime Review: Kakegurui x x

Friday, December 13, 2019

Where to Watch : Netflix
Episodes: 12
Genres: Drama, Game, Mystery, Psychological, and School
Review: 8/10 Season 2 is just as crazy and amazing just as the first one! If you're into mind games and strategy anime, this one is for you. This anime is for 17+ viewers recommended. 

Image result for kakegurui 2


Previous Reviews: Kakegurui

Synopsis by MyAnimeList:

As Yumeko Jabami's fame grows and the reputation of the student council dwindles, Kirari Momobami decides to revolutionize the group. To this end, she announces an election for its next president. The rules are simple: each student in the school receives one chip. Whoever has the most chips by the end of thirty days becomes both the new president and the head of the Momobami clan.

Upon receiving news of this development, the Momobami branch families spring into action. Eleven transfer students arrive at Hyakkao Private Academy, each aiming to lead both the school and the Momobami clan. Equipped with unique talents, they will compete to get as many chips as possible—but their chips are not the only things on the line.

Review: This anime is so dramatic I love it. In the first season, I wasn't completely hooked with the dramatic animation, but with this season, omg... I can't live without it. I love the craziness that this anime brings. This anime is just shows how insanely smart every single character is. Also it makes me wonder how do the rich like to spend their money? How much do they gamble....???

Every single game in this season is different from the last. I'm surprised by how creative the producer and author were for creating each of the games. The explanations were very straightforward and it's great to see Yumeko Jabami solve and win each game. Also, I love seeing all the Bami's there competing against each other to win the presidency. Talk about family rivalry.

Speaking of the Bami families, it makes me wonder what is Jabami's relation to them. Also, do their parents just train all of their children to be gamblers? Or, maybe they're just very smart haha. My bet is for Yumeko to win or she'll give up the crown the last minute. I can't wait to see all these questions answered!

I feel like if I was in this school, I would die. Literally. There is no way I'd be smart enough to win anything in these bets and I feel like the stress alone will make me grow old 20x faster haha. I can't believe they're high schoolers. They're all so crazy! 



I can't imagine going to school and dealing with risks day to day. You could literally gamble your family's career away or become someone's slave. Like... shouldn't these guys focus on Calculus or like Art class? At the end of the day, it is more of, who is better at tricking each other or who can outsmart who first. Regular school is hard enough lol...

Any who, here is my review of this anime. Loved it just as much as the first. The show is pretty much the same as the first season. Have you guys seen this anime? What are your thoughts on it? 

9 comments:

  1. Never seen it but it sounds awesome! Especially the creativeness that went into the games...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you decide to give it a try!

      Delete
  2. Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. best hoverboard 2020

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most manga stories are separated in episodes and they will be presented in manga magazines. There are two common versions of manga, one is the black and white magna and the other is the colorful manga. one piece

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. anime

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely believe that what you may said. The best reason seemed to be to the web a easiest element to find out. manga

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS