Blog Redesign!

Monday, December 23, 2019

Hello everyone. Happy Monday!

This is just a small update to my blog. Over the past week, something happened to the coding with the template I used to use for my blog. I've switched templates now and I'm trying to fix some posts, gifs, pictures, spacing etc. etc. I'm really sad since I loved my old blog template, but I've tried reaching out to the creator of the template and they haven't responded. Oh well...


Some of my posts will no longer have certain pictures on them. I would like to edit them, but if I do, they show up as the most recent blog post and it'll change the order of my archives. That being said, this theme is pretty nice! I may switch again if I find another one I like since it doesn't fit with the book theme of my blog. What do you guys think of this theme? Yay or nay? 



^ Me over the weekend. I'm still very sad that my old template is busted. Oh well :/ I'll be tweaking things here and there on this blog so don't mind me xD I'll be posting a book review soon and I wish you all a happy holiday season! 

10 comments:

  1. That's so disappointing about your old template! I can't believe that happened. I hope you get everything worked out! I like this theme.
    Krystianna @ Volumes and Voyages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have decided to stay with this theme. No replay from the old template creator but oh well. NEW YEAR NEW BLOG!!!

      Delete
  2. The colours are nice for the new theme but I sense you aren't really 100% happy with it-but it can always be changed if you find something you like better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear things got messed up but it looks good now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colors and simplicity of this theme, but it's definitely about what you want/like. It took me months to find a blog template I loved (bought one on Etsy), and have tweaked it over time. Best $15 I've spent on the blog. ;)

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? ☃💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I haven't thought about buying a theme yet. I just kept looking around and changing things here and there. I've noticed with this new template, all my fonts are whack haha.

      Delete
  5. I think it looks nice! It's frustrating about the old one but I like the new look as well.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS