My Vacation in Japan!

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Happy Friday everyone!

Ever since I was a little kid reading manga and watching anime, I've always wanted to visit the beautiful country of Japan. I was able to spend a week in Japan and I have to say that I loved every second of it. I visited a total of five cities in Japan, Osaka, Kobe, Hamamatsu, Nagoya, and Tokyo. Since I visited mostly south Japan I hope to visit the northern side of Japan one day. Sorry for posting a bit later than scheduled. Any who, enjoy the pictures of Japan! Shameless plug of my Instagram since I posted pics there too: @elleinked









Landed in Japan at 5am in the morning with this wonderful welcome! Love how much Nintendo was present all over the airport.











Went to a Sake brewery and it was very interesting to see how sake is made. I think my favorite was the plum flavored one :)















 Some Kobe beef being cooked. It melted in my mouth.


















This is the Osaka Castle. The cherry blossoms were barely in bloom! Inside there is a gift shop and two floors where you can read the history of this castle. 

















Osaka is such a gorgeous city. I just stood here and looked over the beautiful city. I want to go back already!














Here's some more food that I ate during the trip!

















I was able to go on the famous trains of Japan :) They go SUPER FAST!!!

















Another castle that I visited except this one was painted with gold! It really shines in the sunlight.













I believe people write wishes on these. Correct me if I'm wrong please!















Went to a kimono show as well. All the clothes were sooooooo gorgeous! We even saw a bit of how these kimonos are made traditionally. 















MORE FOOD


















They have food models that you can order from and trust me, the food will look EXACTLY like the food models. 
















Look how crowded one of the tourist designations was. It's crazy!!!












One of my favorite pictures throughout my whole trip. This is a temple in Kyoto. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name, but the view inside the temple is absolutely gorgeous. 















Another picture of the temple :)


















I also went to the Hamamatsu Flower Park, but a lot of the flowers were not in bloom yet. I suggest going late April - early May to get the best results :)












Since the park was so huge, there are trains that can take you and drop you off at different stations in the park!












I love this picture. That is it xD


















Some kitties I met before I went up Mt. Fuji! They're so cute I might die....

















I went up to Mt. Fuji and it was COLD and full of traffic. We were stuck there for 2 hours because of how many people were there.













MORE FOOD!!!















Spent one night at a traditional hotel. They had hot springs and sleeping on the floor wasn't so bad :)












MORE FOOD (Hungry yet?)


















I believe this is Dempo Temple :)
















Near the end of my trip, the cherry blossoms went into full bloom. I absolutely loved how pretty they are. I miss them already. 












ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!


















CREPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




















I also like this picture too, so look at it!!!













Here's a picture of Tokyo! Love the city. It is so clean and everything is shiny.


















Here is how my hotel looked at night! Every store closed like at 9pm. So different from the US.

















The hotel was next to a Ferris wheel and a roller coaster. We were next to the Tokyo Dome as well. So pretty at night.











Also had a chance to go to the One Piece Cafe. I didn't get pictures inside the cafe, but here is the gift store!


















MOOOOAAARRRR FOOOOODDDDDD









We're going to end this post with how I ended the trip, with a toast of sake. I hope you all can one day visit Japan. If you've visited Japan before, let me know what your thoughts about Japan :) I would love to visit Japan again. My first solo trip and it was very memorable. 

 


























7 comments:

  1. I forgot to add my experience in South Korea, but there wasn't much to talk about since I spent 2 days there in the airport. There airport had showers and ROBOTS!!! That's pretty much it xD Maybe some day I'll truly experience South Korea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- what an amazing array pf pictures. I want ALL the food. Seriously, that Kobe beef looks delish- and even as a (relatively new) vegetarian, if I was there I'd probably eat it! Ha ha. Osaka looks amazing too.

    Plum sake sounds wonderful. And those temples...

    Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! They literally stuffed me with so much food I could not fit it all. Hows the vegetarian life style going?! Although the beef was delicious, It was a bit more raw than I was used to, but still yummy! I bought two bottles of plum sake for my family and friends. They all loved it!

      Delete
    2. Well, I'm doing pretty good as a vegetarian (a pescetarian really, I still eat fish?) but there are times when I miss meat- based dishes. Especially stir-frys! It can be tough, but I'm sticking with it. :) And that plum sake sounds fabulous. :)

      Delete
  3. I love that you threw yourself right into the culture when you were there and crammed in so much in seven days! I'd have loved to see all those amazing buildings, the blossoms and Mt Fuji. I also love sushi so I'd enjoy trying more of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun and I was so tired! I ate so much food in Japan I'm pretty sure I gained weight lol. I hope you get to see Japan one day Chuckles <3

      Delete
  4. I've never really had the urge to travel until I see pictures of Japan, it just looks so lovely there and so rich in history. A friend of mine went there earlier this year and the food alone looks amazing! It looks so incredibly clean for a city packed with so many people, they really have so much pride in heir cities don't they. Thanks so much for sharing Elle, absolutely loved looking at your holiday snaps.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS