Sunshine Blogger Award

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Hello everyone. Happy Thursday!

Holy smokes ladies and gents. It is super duper hot where I am at the moment. I am not a fan of the heat. I am reading Renegades by Marissa Meyer at the moment and about 90% done. Therefore, the review of this book shall be out soon! 

I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Noel @ BOOKSandCaffine and D.V. @ D. Books and Reviews. Thank you so much you two for being so sweet and thinking of me. This is going to be a fun post! I love these posts because you can visit many new blogs from other posts. Alright, here we go!



- RULES -

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions.
4. List the rules as well as the Sunshine Award Logo on your post.

- NOEL'S QUESTIONS -

1. What was the last book you hated?

Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh

2. What was the last character you fell head over heels for?

Can I pick two? I think I'll pick two :) Chaol Westfall from Throne of Glass series and Nova Artino from Renegades series <3 <3 

3. What is your favorite kind of cookies?

OREOS!!! *Psst*.... Nabisco... If you want to sponsor me ever with Oreos, I am 100% down for it. *Wink, wink* ;)




4. What pets do you have? (If you have one.)

I have two younger siblings. One was born the Year of the Horse and the other The Year of the Monkey in the Lunar Zodiac. So, I always joke I have a pet horse and monkey :)

5. Most recent show you watched? (TV show or movie.)

Hello, My Twenties on Netflix. I am OBSESSED with this show. Omg... it makes me laugh, cry, and wish I lived with 4 other girls. I highly highly highly recommend it! 

6. What blog posts are you looking forward to doing soon?

I have random blog posts. Really random and nothing planned xD Sorry!

7. What is your favorite season?

Spring.




- D.V. QUESTIONS -

1. Favorite show that is not anime?

Game of Thrones :) :)

2. What are you currently reading?

Renegades by Marissa Meyer.

3. What is your choice of career for the future?

I am already in the career I wanted. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to say what it is. Top Secret!!

4. Favorite sport?

I like to walk or jog mostly. My favorite sport to watch is figure skating!

5. Favorite flavor of gum?

Hmm... Polar Ice by Extra. I have a pack of it in my briefcase, my bag, my car, my desk, and my work desk. I had one in my back pack and locker when I was in school too. 

6. Birthday?

April 30th :)

- MY QUESTIONS -

1. The closest object to the right is your only weapon in a zombie apocalypse. What is the weapon and how screwed are you?
2. Would you rather have your hands turn into feet or you feet turn into hands?
3. What toppings do you get on your ice cream?
4. What do you do on a gloomy day?
5. Do you play a musical instrument?
6. What is your favorite fruit?
7. What is one book that changed you?
8. What is one random fact about you?
9. Favorite animal?
10. What dessert would you make to impress Queen Elizabeth II?
11. Would you rather have the ability to fly or turn invisible?

- MY NOMINATION -

Greg @ Book Haven


chucklesthescot @ Chuckles Book Cave

Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?



Aimee @ Aimee, Always



Tracy @ Cornerfolds

Literary Felines @ Musing of a Bookish Kitty

Thank you all who have read this far! Have fun with the rest of your summer. There is only a couple more weeks left of sunshine. I hope everything goes well for you all. Enjoy the sunshine! 

14 comments:

  1. Ooh, awesome answers! I already did my answers to Tessa's questions, so I'll have to do Desara's in a different one... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine! It just may be a little bit before I can do them is all :)

      Delete
    2. It's not a bad idea to answer multiple questions! Get to know everyone better :)

      Delete
  2. OREOS ARE REALLY GOOD! I love figure skating haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination! I've put this post up today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Chuckles <3 I can't wait to read it!!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh... now I need some Oreos!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get some too! I'll make sure to buy you a pack xD

      Delete
  5. Ooh this is fun! I haven't read Reign of the Fallen but I read another book by Sarah Glenn Marsh and unfortunately it was kind of underwhelming to me. :( Always a bummer...

    I like spring as well. It's nice but not too hot yet... :)

    Thanks for tagging me! Can't wait to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring is the best season! Of course Greg! Can't wait to see your post :)

      Delete
  6. I hope your weather is starting to cool down some. It's been hot here too. I have a soft spot for Oreos too. :-) I love your answer to the pet question. Haha!

    Thank you for the tag, Elle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately we're getting a lot of smoke herein Washington due to the forest fires :( Of course <3

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS