Three Things Tag

Friday, August 24, 2018

Hello everyone! Happy Thursday :)

So, I saw this tag on Chuckle's blog @ Chuckle's Book Cave who read the tag on Katherine's blog @ I Wished I Lived In a Library. I had so much fun reading the answers that I decided to do this tag myself. I won't tag anyone for this tag, but if you want to participate you can :) Let me know if you participate down below so I can read your answers too! Alright, onto the tag.


1. Three Things I'd Never Give Up
1. Reading
2. Learning
3. Playing video games

2. Three Favorite Vegetables
1. Celery
2. Broccoli
3. Romaine lettuce

3. Three Favorite Fruits
1. Strawberries
2. Pineapple
3. Mango



4. Three Shows I've Watched Faithfully From Beginning To End
1. Game of Thrones (technically it's not finished yet, but rest assured, I will watch the new season)
2. White Collar
3. Narcos

5. Three Places I Want To Visit In The U.S.
1. Chicago
2. New Orleans
3. Denver

6. Three Places I Want To Visit Outside The U.S.
1. Mexico
2. Japan
3. Greece



7. Three Things I Always Have On Me
1. My glasses
2. My clothes
3. My wallet

8. Three Qualities I Like About Myself
1. My optimism 
2. I care about people a lot
3. I believe everyone is beautiful 

9. Three Qualities I Hate About Myself
1. I procrastinate too much
2. I care about people a lot more than myself
3. I hate losing



10. Three Most Recent Movies I've Watched
1. Christopher Robin
2. Ant-Man and the Wasp
3. Avengers: Infinity War

11. Three Things That Are Always In My Car
1. First aid kit
2. Charger chord for my phone
3. A pair of comfortable shoes

12. Three Most Recent Phone Calls
1. One of my close friends
2. My mom
3. My boss



13. Three Books I Read And Love In High School
1. The Hunger Games series
2. The Chemical Garden series
3. Birthmarked series

14. Three Most Used Makeup Products
1. Lipbalm
2. Sunscreen
3. Face cleanser (is this makeup?)

15. Three Pet Peeves
1. People who talk too loud on the phone in public
2. People who chew too loud
3. PEOPLE WHO OPEN THEIR BAGS OF CHIPS UPSIDE DOWN (YES, I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU, SISTER OF MINE. I KNOW YOU READ MY BLOG)



16. Three Things That Make Me Laugh
1. My Friends
2. My Family
3. The Internet

17. Three Things That Make Me Cry
1. Sad movies
2. Sad songs
3. Sad EVERYTHING

Alright everyone! That is all :) I hope you know me a tad bit more and hopefully I'll know you guys a tad bit more. Are any of these answers surprising? Also, I haven't started reading the next book yet. I'll probably start tomorrow or maybe today if I am lucky, but no promises! 

9 comments:

  1. I really can't wait for the new season of Game of Thrones. I just hope it is great! I really need to catch up on some of those superhero films...I've hardly seen any and they're churning them out so fast! I hate losing too-I always wanted to win when my family used to play boardgames when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I’m so sad that the series is ending. I heard that they might make a series of the history that happened before the current timeline in GoT. I need to catch up on superhero movies too. I haven’t seen Deapool or Black Panther yet. I feel as if there is a new one every month!

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is a cool tag! The Birthmarked series was goood!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to pineapple! YUm. And playing video games. And reading of course. :) Chicago's an awesome city to visit, BTW.

    I still need to see Ant-Man and the Wasp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day, hopefully next year I can visit Chicago!

      Delete
    2. One of my best friends lives in Chicago!

      Delete
  4. This was fun! I've only seen the first bit of Game of Thrones... her dragon swooping in and carrying her away is the last thing I remember. I was pretty pissed at her for locking the other two up, so I never went back! I still need to watch the newest Marvel movies -- I hope they were good! :)

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so much good stuff (and bad technically) that happened after!!!

      I feel like there are so many superhero movies being released. I don't know if I'll ever catch up on all of them. Too many to watch, but too little time!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS