40 Questions Tag

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Hello everyone. Happy Tuesday!

Are you guys all ready for Halloween? I'm dressing up as a witch for work. There's going to be a raffle there so wish me luck! I don't even know what the prize is but I want to win LOL. I saw this tag on Chuckle's blog and decided it would be fun to do it as well :) Make sure you check out Chuckle's blog when you have the chance! 

1. Do you like blue cheese?

Confession, I've never had blue cheese before in my life. Generally I love love cheese. So, there is a 90% chance I'll like blue cheese.

2. Coke or Pepsi?

So... they taste pretty much the same for me? I'm not much of a soda fan. If I have to go for a soda, I like anything root beer flavored. 

3. Do you own a gun?

Nope. Although I really should have one because my neighborhood isn't the safest place. Other than that, I have a water gun. Pew Pew!!

4. What flavor of Kool-aid?

None of them. 

5. Hot dogs?

I like hot dogs only if they are spicy. But they have to be one of those big sausages. I really don't like the taste of the cheap hot dogs.

6. Favorite TV show?

Game of Thrones
The Crown
Call the Midwife
There's probably a lot more, but I can't remember them.

7. Do you believe in ghosts?

Nope. I've made so many "deals" with ghosts just to see them, but nada. So, if they want to prove me that they exist, I am waiting.

8. What do you drink in the morning?

W A T E R

9. Can you do a push-up?

Haha yes, but don't judge my form. 

10. Favorite jewelry?

I don't own much jewelry. I would like to be able to have collections, but those aren't exactly cheap LOL.




11. Favorite hobby?

Reading
Gaming
Blogging

12. Do you have ADD?

Nope.

13. Do you wear glasses?

Yes, I do! I am so blind without them. 

14. Favorite cartoon character?

Ohhhhhhh... This is hard to pick. I would have to say Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender and Jerry Mouse from Tom & Jerry. 

15. Three things you did today.

Lets see, today I went to work, accidentally ripped my pants (sadness I know...) and at some food. So boring I know. Bonus: I listened to my audiobook today too.

16. Three drinks you drink regularly.

Water
Tea
Coconut Water

17. Current movies?

Hm... I want to watch The Nutcracker. Basically any Disney, Pixar, or animation movie.

18. Do you believe in magic?

I would have to say no. Illusions? Yes. Pure magic like summoning the dead? No.

19. Favorite place to be?

Anywhere with my friends!

20. How did you ring in the New Year?

I think my family and I went out for dinner then called it a night. I don't think I saw any fireworks.




21. Travel? Where would you go?

I want to visit every single Spanish speaking country in the world. Preferably Mexico first. I guess after I finished visiting all the Spanish speaking countries, I'll visit Greece or Italy. 

22. Name five people that will most likely read this?

Hello readers, thank you for reading this. Haha I don't feel like putting names down for this. 

23. Favorite movie?

TANGLED <3 

24. Favorite color?

White. If we're doing the whole "white isn't a color blah blah blah" then red would be my answer.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?

I honestly wouldn't know. My sheets are all cotton. They're also very plain as well.

26. Can you whistle?

Yes, but I can't carry a tune.

27. Where are you now?

At work in my office LOL. I should be working...

28. ????????????????

There wasn't a question for this

29. Favorite food?

MASHED POTATOES ALL THE WAY. I also love french fries. Well... basically anything with potatoes.

30. Least favorite chore?

I hate doing laundry. 




31. Best job you can think of?

I would love to be a writer one day. I'd want to publish my own book if I could.

32. What's in your pockets?

Right now, I have my phone and my headphones. 

33. Last thing that made you laugh?

My friend sent me a picture of a dog wearing a Crocs as a hat. I tried to link the picture on here but it didn't work for some reason. Just use your imagination~

34. Favorite animal?

I like doves and elks. 

35. What is your most recent injury?

I was helping a relative move furniture and stubbed my big toe on a table leg. You can use your imagination on what happened :))))))))

36. How many TVs are in your house?

There are 3. Fun fact: one of the TVs is older than I am. Why does my family keep it? No clue.

37. Worst pain ever?

I don't remember.

38. Do you like to dance?

Only when no one is watching :) That way I can make a complete fool of myself.

39. Are your parents still alive?

Yes, they're both alive. My dad is 52 and my mom is 45. 

40. Do you enjoy camping?

Yes and no. I love being outdoors and experiencing nature to its fullest, but I hate the preparing and cleaning up. If anything, I would camp for like 3 days at most. Any longer I might short circuit. 




That is it everyone! Thank you so much for reading until this far. If you do this tag as well, link it to me in the comments so that I may read it as well! Hope you all had a fun Halloween~ 

8 comments:

  1. I haven't watched The Crown yet but I'm looking forward to seeing that and Victoria when time allows. I love that laundry GIF thing! So funny! Great fun reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOOOOHHHH! I've never seen Victoria before, but it looks like something I would watch! Thank you so much for stopping by <3

      Delete
  2. Fun tag! And good luck w/ the raffle. :) I like Coke myself but I used to love Pepsi- now I think it's too sweet. Love root beer though!

    Reading/ gaming/blogging? Those are the best hobbies. :) And ditto on camping haha. Best taken in small doses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't win anything in the raffle :(( Exactly! Plus I love staying at home to read more xD

      Delete
  3. Such fun answers! I love your water gun answer ;D

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS