My Favorite Supporting Characters

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today is a rare day off for me so I decided to make a small post. So, in my opinion, what is a supporting character? A supporting character is someone that isn't the main focus of the story. For example, in the Throne of Glass series, Celaena is the main character. Chaol was a supporting character until Tower of Dawn was released. Now Chaol is a main character and therefore not allowed to be on this list. Simple definition right? Let's get onto the list. Also, this is just a list, I'm not ranking these characters at all. 

1. Kenji from the Shatter Me series.

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)


Okay, is there anyone that doesn't like Kenji? If so, I don't know if we can be great friends. Kenji is brave, loyal and dedicated. We also can't forget that this dude is hilarious as well. Every time I pick up another book in this series, I fall more in love with Kenji. He just grows on you so much!

2. Jules from the The Dark Crowns series.

Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)

Alright, if I had to describe Jules in one word, that word would be Bad Ass. She has a freaking MOUNTAIN CAT as her familiar. She even controlled a BEAR. Besides her absolute power, she is also very loyal to Arsinoe. She was willing to run away with her even though she knows that she could be punished if caught. 

3. Raffaele form The Young Elites series.

The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1)

For the longest time, I didn't like Raffaele. It wasn't until book #3 where I thought " this guy isn't so bad." I believe he is the glue that keeps all the Elites together. Without him, I think everything would have been ruined. He is also the only wise character in this entire series lol... Honestly, if Enzo listened to Raffaele, things would have been so much simpler. 

4. Lysandra from the Throne of Glass series.

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

I remember not liking Lysandra much in the beginning of the series. She is such a kind-hearted character. I remember my thoughts about Lysandra changed the moment I heard the story of her and Evangeline. Her own history of her life is tragic as well. I can't imagine having to live a life like hers. It just makes me sad :(

5. Annabeth from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series.

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)

When I was younger, I wanted to be like Annabeth. If you'd ask me what I wanted to be when I was older, I would have said an architect. All because of Annabeth. She had a very bad childhood, but now she is one of the most famous demigods in the world. I don't think anything can take her down at this point. 

That is all I have time for today. I hope you enjoyed the post. I probably have a lot more supporting characters I love but I can't remember at this moment. Do you have any favorite supporting characters? Let me know down below! Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week <3 


6 comments:

  1. The only one I've actually read is the Percy Jackson series. I did like Annabeth until the third or fourth book when all she and Percy seemed to do was bicker. It put me off the whole series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( I'm sorry to hear that. I did read this series when I was much younger so I probably glossed over that xD

      Delete
  2. Annabeth is the best!! I like Chase from The Ever Afters series by Shelby Bach (it's a middle grade- but like Percy Jackson where it covers them for several years.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of that series. I really enjoy long series, especially if it is a good series :)

      Delete
  3. Did I hear something about Kenji getting his own book, or is that wishful thinking? Maybe someone said they wanted a book from his perspective, but I honestly cannot remember now.

    I love all of the Percy Jackson characters! I really liked Nico and Leo.

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg really? I haven't heard anything about this. I must know!!! Riordan creates very lovable and creative characters. I love them all too <3

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS