I AM BACK FROM VACATION!!!!

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday~

Alright, I am really jet lagged so excuse any gibberish that may or may not make sense as I type this. I literally fell asleep at 6pm and now typing this at 12:30am :D because I can't sleep...(send help)... ORIGINALLY, I was planning to blog while I was on vacation, but things did not turn out as I planned. So this is what happened...


I left the US on March 15th and returned on April 12th. The two weeks before I left, I was 100% dedicated to my work. Gotta make some $$$ before I go spend it all LOL. So, there were 0 posts during that time. I spent two weeks in Vietnam, two weeks in Japan, and like ~2 days on layover time in South Korea. 

TURNS OUT, I CAN'T ACCESS BLOGGER IN VIETNAM. Actually, It was very hard for me to have internet access in Vietnam to do anything internet related. When I went to Japan, I barely had time to do anything since I was in a tour group and anything I did had to fit a certain time frame. As for Korea, I mostly slept... Like, I cannot sleep in planes... and 16 hour flights are NOT fun.




HOPEFULLY, I can get back on track with blogging, but I have to put my work stuff ahead of my blog stuff first (the pile of paperwork I saw in my mailbox when I came back made die inside). So, here is my schedule for my upcoming posts that I will try my absolute hardest to follow. I'm going to change up the order a bit so that I don't have three posts in a row of book reviews, another three on the trip, another three on anime, etc. 

SCHEDULE ( I PROMISE I'LL TRY MY BEST TO FOLLOW THIS)

April 20th - Book Review of To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo 

April 24th - Anime Review of Goblin Slayer 

April 28th - Small shout out to an artist who created my new avatar icon :) & my vacation experience in Vietnam


April 30th - Do something for my birthday. (Most likely work...)

May 1st - Book Review of Peter Green and the Unliving Academy: This Book is Full of Dead People by Angelina Allsop

May 5th - Anime Review of KAGUYA-SAMA: LOVE IS WAR

May 10th - My vacation experience in Japan & a tiny bit of South Korea

If something super duper amazing (or tragic happens lol...) these dates may be pushed around. It's great to be back home. I missed my bed, family, friends, air conditioning, and lack of mosquitoes. I also missed you guys!! I can't wait to catch up with you all. I came back just in time for Game of Thrones thank the heavens lol... I should be sleeping soon (hopefully) since I need to be up in 5 hours for work. Until then, I shall see you all in my next post. LOVE YOU ALL <3 



17 comments:

  1. Eek, so glad you're back!! Was it a good trip besides the layovers and 16-hour flights??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Overall, an amazing trip! I would definitely visit Japan again :)

      Delete
  2. WElcome back! Sounds like a fabulous trip- can't wait to hear about Vietnam and Japan!!! And South Korea too. Even if it was more of a layover/ short stop. and hope the jet lag passes soon- ugh hate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really was fun :) Day 4 of coming back home and I'm still all messed up from traveling but I can feel myself getting better!!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness that sounds like so much fun! I'm actually jealous, I've never even left the US. I've never even been to Mexico, and I live in Texas! Lol. But it's totally understandable about not blogging while there. Hopefully you're able to get the posts up you want, and the jet lag leaves you alone.

    Ash @ JennRenee Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been to Texas before! I feel like it's so weird to visit countries outside the US when you've barely discovered 95% of the country you live in. I actually met someone that said they wanted to visit Hollywood, Las Vegas, DC and NYC in one week because they didn't comprehend how big the US is.

      Delete
    2. Psst! I'm also from Texas, so you should totally visit. ;)

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you had an amazing time on vacation! Sometimes you just have to embrace what you're doing and know the blogosphere will be here when you get back! Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Welcome back! You mean you didn't spend your entire vacation reading?? Kidding! It sounds like you did a lot, and I cannot wait to hear about it! Happy early birthday, too. Hopefully you won't have to work. <3

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lindsi!!! Thankfully all of the hard and heavy work stuff has finally finished. It should be smoother sailing from now on *fingers cross*

      Delete
  6. Welcome back! Sounds like a very busy trip! I can't sleep on flights either and I got dreadful jet lag on my one trip to the US. It was horrible! Will there be photos from your trip I hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, there are a lot of photos. I'll be posting some here on my blog and some on Instagram :)

      Delete
  7. I hope you had a good time, despite not being able to access Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had an amazing time! Thank you very much :)

      Delete
  8. That sounds like a fun and exhausting vacation. Welcome back!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am glad to be back :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS