Around the Blogs (#1)

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Hello everyone. Happy Sunday/Monday!

This post is inspired by the lovely Chuckles over at their blog Chuckles Book Cave. The main reason why I started blogging was by reading wonderful blogs made by other people. It is always fun to read other people's reviews, blog tags, rants, or just posts about anything. I decided that I should post what blog posts I've read and one's that I liked. I read a lot of posts, but here are some that I enjoyed :)


In this blog post, Noel takes a look at the different types of book readers and recommends what type of books that reader should read. I only read one book at a time and I take 20 million years to finish each book. I used to be the one that reads the last page first. Like a complete SAVAGE. :) What type of reader are you?


Here, Chuckles talks about a cover that they love. This cover is absolutely gorgeous. You all should check it out! It is amazing how creative some people are. I bet if I was tasked to design a cover It would look like a 2 year old's art work :)


I always love reading book reviews. It gives me an idea of what to read or not read. Plus there are so many books out there. I am second hand reading from other bloggers!! Personally, On the Come Up doesn't sound like the book for me, but it may be for you!


4. Unpopular Opinions Book Tag by Andrea

I love reading book tags. I'll probably post my own book tag using this tag later. Andrea and I agree on Rowan. I'm not a huge fan of him personally. No hate if you guys love him though!

5. What I Wish I'd Known When I Started Blogging by Savannah

Man... This post is something that I wished someone gave me when I started blogging. There are a lot of tips here on this post. One thing that I should work on is a bit of coding. I took coding in high school and I was okay on it. I actually had a friend help me a bit when I made this blog. Shout out to my computer wizard.




Welp, that is all for this post. Happy Lunar New Year to everyone! I won about $120 from New Year gambles. This is the only time out of the entire year I dare gamble LOL. Where I live currently in the US, we are in a state of emergency due to snow. We rarely ever get snow. Maybe an inch a year if we're lucky. We got a forecast saying we'll get around 10-20 INCHES (25-50cm) of snow this week. So basically everything here is shut down. We also lost power for about 4 hours as well. Just stay safe everyone!! I am also 25% through The Last to Let Go. Annddd.... I think that is all for an update :)! 

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my post! I'm a big re-reader, I re-read practically everything and I re-watch a lot of things too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I could do that!! I just get so bored with the book. I think I tried to reread a book to get a refresher on the third book, but I couldn't do it. I already new the ending and bleeeehhhhhh. Props to you though!

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for the shout out! I must admit that I love visiting blogs to see what books everyone is reading or which topics they are discussing. It's great to see these roundup posts as there is always something new to look at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Chuckles <3 You always do it for me and you're so sweet as well. It's always amazing to see that I find a new blog to read every time I see one of these posts.

      Delete
  3. I love these kinds of posts. Discovering new blogs is one of my favorite things about the blogosphere. Happy Lunar New Year!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much AJ! I hope you'll have a wonderful year as well :)

      Delete
  4. This is so awesome! I had already seen two of these posts, but the rest are new to me. So nice of you to feature others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! I love reading different posts from different blogs :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing these! And good luck with the snow- hope it's not too bad! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I currently have 10 inches of snow :D I personally love snow, but my job is hating it so far haha. I'm hoping it'll melt by next week.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing. It is always fun exploring blogs I might not have stumbled upon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! There are so many blogs to discover :)

      Delete
  7. What a great post, Elle! Thank you for sharing all these great posts. I hope you are finding ways to stay warm. We were just looking at photos of our favorite campground and all the snow they have right now. I love seeing the snow on the mountain tops. I don't get snow where I live, which is for the best since I can't handle that kind of cold. We have been getting lots of rain though, which I do love. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Thankfully 75% of the snow has melted. They plowed all the snow and dumped it at this park. There is now a huge hill of ice/dirt. I was under house arrest for an entire week. I love the snow, but I think a week of everything closing here is enough for me xD but the forecast says we're getting 2 more days of snow!!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS