Killing Floor!

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday~

This is another random post that I thought would be fun. What if I put characters from books that I've read this year into an arena and they were told that there can only be one survivor. It is a little dark to think about, but it is fun to think about characters from different books interacting with each other. Think of it like the Hunger Games, only with characters from other books. So, the rules for this killing floor is that the contestants can only be main or supporting characters from books that I've read. For this post, since I have only read six books so far, I am also going to include the seven books I've read last year into the competition. Here are the unlucky contestants!





1. Eadlyn from The Heir/The Crown
2. Feyre from A Court of Thorn and Roses
3. Mare from King's Cage
4. Aelin from Empire of Storms
5. Meghan from The Iron Daughter
6. Clara from Boundless
7. Karou from Days of Blood & Starlight
8. Adelina The Midnight Star
9. Wen from Of Dreams and Rust
10. Violet from Dead Silence
11. Abbey from The Hidden
12. Cole from Sinner

First off, anyone with zero super powers are going to die first. This is the reason why I wanted to include books from last year since many of the characters from the books I've read this year have no powers. Eadlyn is pretty spoiled and can't run a country so I doubt she'll be able to make any progress against everyone else. Other humans with no powers or no combat powers include Wen, Violet, Karou and Abbey. So those five characters will be the first to die.




Now, I know Feyre becomes a High Fae at the end of the books, but I don't know if she gets any new powers quite yet, so for now she's also pretty weak (no spoilers please!!!! I will be reading A Court of Mist and Fury eventually). Meghan is another faerie that I think isn't quite strong enough or has developed her powers enough to be of significant impact. Cole although he is a wolf, wolves work best in packs and because of that I think he would die early on, especially if the area is too warm for him to shift into a wolf.

That leaves us with four characters left, Mare, Aelin, Clara, and Adelina. Out of the four, I think Clara is the weakest. Her biggest advantage is that she can fly. Her gift of angel fire and ability to mend it into a weapon is strong, but I don't think it is strong enough to win against the other three girls.  That being said, I think the last three girls are the hardest to choose who will win from. Although Adelina can kill people with a simple look, her powers are mostly illusions. With that, I believe the final two would be a battle between Mare and Aelin. The winner is......

Aelin! Now, Mare is powerful with her lightning and everything, but Aelin was able to roast an entire ARMY. There is no comparison to how powerful Aelin is. You can make a giant list of her skills and abilities that make all the other characters seem small in comparison. She was trained since she was young to kill people WITHOUT her powers. With them, this killing floor is just a walk in the park. 

Well that is all everyone! I hope you enjoyed this post as well. I just started reading Horde by Ann Aguirre today and so far, it's going well. I hope to finish it within two weeks and write a review about within that time frame. If not, I am very sorry! I hope you all have an amazing week~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS