Lovely Ladies ~

Friday, April 13, 2018

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! It's Friday the 13th!!!!!! Spooky...

So, this blog post was supposed to be published yesterday, but life decided to kick me in the butt. Right now, I'm really behind with my blog posts, reading, and I'm sorry for that. Now, onto the post! I would like to say 90% of the books I read, have ladies as the protagonist. I was thinking earlier this week, if I could be friends with any fictional ladies, who would be my BFFs. So here are four characters that I would love to be friends with. 

1. Aelin from Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

Aelin is a character that treasures her friends above everything. Now, Aelin is a boss. She has this personality of "I can beat you up and there's nothing you can do to stop me." I don't condone violence, but with her story, the confidence and skill she has really suits her. She is also very passionate especially when it comes to her friends. She will do her best in every way possible to make sure her friends, kingdom, and lovers are safe and sound. She is full of wit, confidence, and oozes strength in her personality. Aelin has a strong sense of doing what is "right" and not to mention, she likes to be fashionable when she's kicking butt. I would be friends with her in a heartbeat if I ever had the confidence to talk to her first!

2. Piper from Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan 

The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1)

When I was reading this series, I fell in love with Piper so fast. I just love how calming she is in the books. She isn't afraid to step up and beat the stereotypes that were put onto her. She is super loyal to her friends and family. Most Aphrodite kids are known for their looks and gossip, but Piper decided to break that stereotype. She is tomboyish, leader like, and not afraid to get her hands dirty. She is also so sweet, careful, and lovely. Her calm and laid-back personality makes me think that her and I can be best friends easily. I really love kind, compassionate and caring characters above all because I think they're the most down to earth. It's the personality that I wish I could have and work towards having. If Piper was real, I would hope her, and I can be great friends <3

3. Winter from The Lunar Chronicles Series by Marissa Meyer

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)

(I usually put the first book of the series as the picture, but since Winter has her own book, I thought it would be more fitting to put Winter as the picture :))

Winter is a true definition of a princess. She is gentle, compassionate, graceful, intelligent, and cheerful. She refuses to let her scars and powers take control of her life. With all the harm that she has suffered through, she still chooses to be kind and compassionate compared to her step-mother. She treats everyone with kindness and respect, no matter what race or side you're on. Overall, Winter has a very positive outlook on everything in life. She has lost her family, her face scarred, and survived a hideous illness, yet she still chooses to look positively throughout life. I love Winter so much and I know that if we were friends, she would be the one I'd cry to on a rough day.

4. Bitterblue from Graceling Realm Series by Kristin Cashore

Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3)

(Bitterblue has her own book too ;D)

Bitterblue is one of those characters that I don't specifically know why I love her so much. She was thrown upon a very unfortunate situation with her kingdom and still tries her best to rule. She is known for being very wise and perceptive to things around her. She wants to help people as much as she can no matter what their personal background was. I guess she just captured my heart mysteriously. She is powerful in her own sense and I think a lot of people compare her too much to Katsa and Fire to see that she is strong in her own way. Bitterblue and I would be the childhood friends since we were eight and continue to be friends even past college. She has that quiet personality that I love. 

So, here are four girls I would love to be friends with in real life. Funny thing is I think if all five of us were in a room we could be friends easily. Aelin would be our leader, Piper the voice of reason, Winter the happy go lucky, Bitterblue the quiet observer, and I would be the one that just laughs at everything they say and do. It's amazing how much you can connect with certain characters. Which characters would you like to be friends with? They can be any characters from books, shows, games, etc. Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS