Mystery Blogger Award

Saturday, July 21, 2018



Before I start with this Mystery Award, I want to give a small life update. I have been behind on my reading :/ For that, I am very sorry for the lack of posts. My younger sister just had surgery 3 days ago and finally came home yesterday. I work during the day and I'm her care taker at night. I hope to get back on track with my books soon. About 60% done with Iron Queen :)!

This tag was created by Okoto Oke Enigma with the purpose of finding new blogs and spreading the creative love <3 I have been tagged by Books With Noel and D. Books and Reviews. Thank you two very much for the tag. I greatly appreciate it!! It means a lot to me to have people that I can talk to about books and everything blogging related. I truly love blogging and it is an absolute blast!

- RULES -

1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to the blog 
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird of funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)

- FACTS ABOUT ME -

1. My first kiss was with my cousin's dog. His name is Lucky, and he is a chihuahua. It was a surprise kiss ._.

Image may contain: dog, outdoor and nature

2. When I was younger I tried to plant Skittles thinking that it would grow Skittle trees and that I would have unlimited Skittles (SPOILER no Skittle trees)

3. Every morning I drink green tea with honey and lemon added to it :)

- NOMINATIONS-


Greg @ Book Haven

Kathleen @ CELTICLADYS REVIEWS

Chuckles @ Chuckles Book Cave

Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?


Literary Feline @ Musings of a Bookish Kitty



Abby Miller @ Abby's Reading Corner

Feel free to do this tag or not :)

- NOEL'S QUESTIONS -

1. Coffee or tea?

I love love love tea. Any mint or green tea <3

2. What's your least favorite color?

Pink. Not a fan of pink.

3. Marvel or DC?

Can I pick both? I really enjoy both. So, I'm going to pick both :)

4. If you could change places with one fictional character, who would it be?

Ash Ketchum from the world of Pokémon :)

5. What's some books that you've been really wanting to read in 2018?

Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi and Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas. My body is ready.

- D'S Questions -

1. How many signed books do you have?

Only one :( Cinder by Marissa Meyer. She visited my high school and did a book signing! 


2. What is your favorite book you have ever read?

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan.

 3. Team Edward or Jacob?

Edward in the books and Jacob in the movies. Alice is my favorite character in the series. 

4. Least favorite main character?

I don't know if I can remember a character I despise... I think every character has their flaws. Some flaws are written better than others. 

5. Funny or sad books? -Funny ques-

Give me both!

- MY QUESTIONS -

1. Which magical world would you live in? (Books, movies, TV shows, any magical world)
2. Do you read during the day or night?
3. What is the most exotic food you've ever eaten?
4. The classic question: Should pineapple be on pizza?
5. Would you rather let the general public think you're a horrible person, but your family is very proud of you or your family thinks you're a horrible person, but the general public is very proud of you?

All of these questions are weird and funny to me :)

- BEST BLOG POST-

Hmmm.....


&


That is all everyone! I'll try to finish reading as soon as possible. Thank you everyone for reading this far. You guys are the best :) Make sure to drink lots of water in the summer! 

15 comments:

  1. I hope your sister feels better! Chamomile tea is my favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Chamomile tea makes me sleepy xD It is a great tea for when I need to rest.

      Delete
  2. I hope your sister is doing ok-family comes before talking to us so don't worry about that! I'll be putting up my answers this week sometime so thanks for nominating me! I'm not a great fan of pink...I was never a girlie girl even as a kid! Alice was the best Twilight character-the person you'd want as a best friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Chuckles! My sister is camping in my room because there's AC here. I've never been a huge girlie girl either xD. Woo hoo!!!! Fans of Alice UNITE!

      Delete
  3. Wow you've been busy- totally understandable why your reading might be down! Hope your sister is doing well and has a great recovery! Fun tag BTW, and thanks for tagging me. Will do this one soon! So...

    I love green tea. And that's funny about the Skittles trees. How cool would THAT have been? :) I would kinda like to try Tahereh Mafi's books one of these days- -I love the covers on those and want to own them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is getting better :D She can walk around for about 10 minutes now without rest. Progress!!! I can't wait to read your tag.

      Honestly, I thought I was a super genius when I was 6 planting Skittle trees. So many Skittles wasted... I want to buy the books as well! They're so gorgeous <3

      Delete
  4. I'm sorry about your sister. I hope she starts feeling better soon!

    YES! THE IRON QUEEN! I adore that series... it's all-time favorite of mine. :)

    You picked Marvel AND DC?? Uh oh...

    𑁋 Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The third book is soooooo much better than the second book. OMG LINDSI D: We're still friends okay? I just like all super heroes @.@

      Delete
    2. Haha! Yes, we're still friends! Also, pineapple should ALWAYS be on pizza. ;)

      Delete
  5. Bless her, I hope your sister is feeling better!

    Tbh, a surprise kiss from a dog sounds better than the first kiss I had, and probably less wet. Also, I really like your answer of Ash for swapping places with a fictional character, I would love to live in that world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She is doing loads better :)

      Hahaha yeah my first kiss was with a sweet pupper. I love the world of Pokémon! You want dragons, adventure, comedy, and a magical pet? Pokémon has it all xD

      Delete
  6. I hope your sister is having a smooth recovery. She is lucky to have you to help her! I enjoyed reading more about you! Oh my gosh, that first kiss story is so sweet! I love it. I don't think I could pick between DC and Marvel either. And yes to Alice being the best character in the Twilight series! Definitely no to pineapple on pizza. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister is doing well :D Thank you! Haha you're so kind <3

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS