~ Anime I Am Watching Currently ~

Friday, March 9, 2018

Hello everyone!

This is different from my book review blogs, but I wanted to add something onto my blog that is more than just book reviews. I love watching anime ever since I was a little kid. Although I don't watch every single anime that is recommended on Crunchyroll, I do occasionally find a couple shows that hook me in. So far, for the past two months, I have been following three series. 

1. March comes in like a lion 

Image result for march comes in like a lion

This is a gentle tale about people trying to regain something. And it is a tale of battle. The main character, Rei Kiriyama, lost his family in an accident when he was young. Now he is a 17-year-old pro shogi player who is burdened with deep loneliness. Rei lives alone in an old town in Tokyo, but after becoming acquainted with three sisters, Akari, Hinata and Momo, he begins to change little by little.

At first, I was drawn to this anime for the art style. I love the light and fluffy look every single character has. I'm currently on episode 14 and taking a break from the anime. I FREAKING LOVE MOMO & THE CATS. Gosh this anime is so freaking adorable. It has the right mix of light laughter and deep thoughts. I can't wait until I have more time to continue watching this. There are 30+ episodes!!!!! So much to catch up on so little time!!!!!!!

2. GARO -VANISHING LINE-

Image result for garo vanishing line

Highly advanced town - Russel City. While people enjoy its prosperity in the town, there is a huge conspiracy secretly going on which will shake the world. Sword, a man who notices its movement determines to throw himself into battles and reveal the conspiracy, but only to find a clue - "Eldorado". At that time, Sword happens to meet a girl Sophie who has been looking for the meaning of "Eldorado", a message left by her missing brother. These two, attracted by the word "Eldorado", somehow feel invisible ties each other and start to act together. Their journey with mixed feelings now begins.

Funny thing about this anime is that I found it by clicking the random button on Crunchyroll. I'm currently on episode 20 and so far this anime is full of action, storytelling, and of course.... fan service. I'm not a huge fan of fan service, but this anime doesn't have so much that it takes away from the series. The story is very engaging and the characters are all lovable in their own way. I love Luke the most <3 The more I see him on screen the more I love him. It is such an underrated anime at this moment. I wish more people would watch it, so I have more people to talk to about it with! 

3. DARLING in the FRANXX

Image result for darling in the franxx

The distant future: Humanity established the mobile fort city, Plantation, upon the ruined wasteland. Within the city were pilot quarters, Mistilteinn, otherwise known as the “Birdcage.” That is where the children live... Their only mission in life was the fight. Their enemies are the mysterious giant organisms known as Kyoryu. The children operate robots known as FRANXX in order to face these still unseen enemies. Among them was a boy who was once called a child prodigy: Code number 016, Hiro. One day, a mysterious girl called Zero Two appears in front of Hiro. “I’ve found you, my Darling.”

Hello Darlings ~ Omg I am addicted to this anime. I'm currently on episode 7 and I wish they would release the rest of the episodes!!! This anime has a bunch of sexual innuendos, but that is what makes the anime really funny. I am invested into every single character. I just NEED to know what is going to happen to them and if everyone will be alright. At the surface this anime seems like it's an anime about sex, but I feel like as the show goes on, it becomes less of sex and more of feelings. Sounds weird I know, but this anime will most likely have all the characters go through some sort of character development. Also, isn't Kokoro freaking cute?! 

Alright! That is all I got for this post so far. Let me know if there are any anime that I should watch. I was thinking of watching Recovery of an MMO Junkie after I finish one of these. I also should finish watching The Ancient Magus' Bride as well since the animation is so beautiful there. Maybe I should watch an animated movie, but I don't know which one specifically. So many things to do, watch, and read, but so little time T^T. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS