My Six Favorite Disney Movies!

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day yesterday if you celebrated it :)

Now, I know this is ANOTHER blog post that isn't a book review, but no worries! Book review will be coming out this week for sure. I just enjoy writing about random things in general. Also, this isn't a topic that I have discussed with anyone before, so I wanted to at least let SOMEONE read it. I have always been a Disney lover and collected VHS tapes of the movies when I was younger. These are my six favorite movies that are in no particular order.

1. Tangled (2010) 

Image result for Tangled

Okay, I may have lied a bit about the order, but Tangled is my absolute favorite Disney movie. I can't explain the amount of awe I had watching this movie for the very first time. I loved everything about this movie. The humor, characters, songs, and design were all absolutely stunning. I was also able to relate to Rapunzel so much as well (not the kidnapping and finding my lost home part, but the mom won't let me leave home part). My mom has always been very strict and never let me do anything that wasn't school related. This movie just connected to me completely.

2. Aladdin (1992)

Image result for aladdin

So, Aladdin is one of my favorites because I love Aladdin the character. I loved the Genie & Aladdin combo. I had the biggest crush on Aladdin when I was a kid. This is also one of the first Disney movies that I remember watching. I've watched all the sequels and loved every single one of them. I remember wanting to be Princess Jasmine for Halloween, but I wasn't allowed because weather in October in Washington is COLD. I even went to NYC and watched a Broadway play of Aladdin and loved it too. I'm so excited for the live action that is coming in 2019. I cannot wait.

3. Big Hero 6 (2014)

Image result for big hero 6 poster

I LOVE BAYMAX!!!!!! This movie made me laugh so much and feel like a little kid again. Who doesn't want to be a hero? This movie is clever, sweet, and lovable. The animation in this movie was fantastic. Not to mention the voice actor for Baymax is fantastic as well. Who was your favorite hero? Baymax is mine, hands down. 

4. Tarzan (1999)

Image result for tarzan

I loved the songs in Tarzan. This was one of the movies that I would watch almost every week when I was younger. I think I loved this movie so much is due to the sense of wonder and amazement that were present in the movie. Tarzan is able to talk to animals and live among them. When I was a kid I would try and "talk" to the alley cats near my house. I believe this is because of this movie. 

5. Zootopia (2016)

Image result for zootopia

I have no clue how many times I saw this movie in theater and how many people I have talked to about this movie. I loved everything about this movie. This movie was absolutely perfect in every single way. I've watched this movie in Spanish too just for fun! I really hope they make a Zootopia #2 somehow because the world of Zootopia is just so amazing and I want to learn more about it. 

6. Bambi II (2006)

Image result for bambi 2

Now, I love deer, elk, reindeer, etc. Why do I love them? I honestly have no clue, but they are one of my favorite animals ever. Bambi II has an amazing soundtrack and the cutest set of characters. I remember after watching this movie, I rented a DVD soundtrack of the movie from the library and would listen to it all day while doing homework. I am also a big baby and cried so hard in this movie. My best friend still teases me today for crying about this movie. 

Alright! Those are my top six Disney movies in no particular order except for Tangled. I hope you all enjoyed reading so far! There will be a book review of The Hidden by Jessica Verday coming out this week. It's been a pretty busy week for me with finals, but I wanted to post at least something for people to read. Let me know what are your favorite Disney movies! If you don't like Disney movies, let me know what are your favorite movies in general! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS