My Favorite Books Ever (As of March 21st, 2018)

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

Since I've read many books in the past that I don't remember enough to write full reviews for, I figured I'll post a list of my favorite books/series. You can also check out more of other books that I've read on my Goodreads account. There are many many many series that I absolutely love. Unfortunately, I can't write them all out here on this post. For now, I'll list six of my favorites and maybe in the future I'll list more.

1. Percy Jackson and The Olympians / The Heroes of Olympus Series

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)     The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1)


I cannot explain nor write how much I love this series. This was the series that started my love for books. I have always read books for school and summer reading assignments and thought they were absolutely boring. One day, my school library was giving each student one free book for having all A's on their report card. I out of random, picked up The Lightning Thief and never read it for months. Then my school was requiring us to read 50 pages a day and write a summary about it. So, I started with The Lightning Thief and finished it within a week. I will always credit my love of books to this series. Many people I know have always wanted to go to Hogwarts when they were younger, but I have always wanted to go to Camp Half-Blood.

2. The Children of the Red King Series

Midnight for Charlie Bone (The Children of the Red King, #1)

Midnight for Charlie Bone was always on my bookshelf and never touched. It wasn't until I was waiting for my other books to come from the library that I picked up this book. I am so sad that I have lost my copy of this book. This series brought so much adventure in my days. I don't know who gave my family this book, but I thank them for giving me wonderful memories of this series. I read this series when I was 13, so I am remembering this series in "rose colored glasses." A lot of people say it's like Harry Potter series and I would have to disagree. This series is its own category. Yes, there is magic, school, and a bad guy to defeat, but it is not Harry Potter. 

3. Red Queen Series 

Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)

I have not read the fourth book in this series yet, but for the previous three books, I have finished them less than three days each. I don't know why I am so addicted to this series. This is one of the series where I'm afraid if someone makes a film of, that it'll turn our horribly and ruin my love for the books. I can't wait to read the fourth book. Team Cal, Maven, or Mare? 

4. Shatter Me Series

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)

First of all, the covers for this series are my absolute favorite. This is another series that hooked me in so fast and I could not stop when I read them. I need to read Restore Me soon. I loved everything about this series from the plot, character, and well, EVERYTHING. I'm so happy that the series is continuing again <3. 

5. Sarah Dessen Books 

Just Listen  Along for the Ride  What Happened to Goodbye

All of Dessen's books have been attractive to me. Deep down I feel like many people want to have that happy relationship that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Dessen's books give me that exact feeling. All of her books have different characters with different personalities, yet all of them still give the same warm fuzzies. They're all so cute, lovely, sweet, and perfect in their own way and I love reading all of them.

6. The Infernal Devices Series

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)

I love this series more than The Mortal Instrument series. There is something so captivating about Jem, Tessa and Will. The world of Shadowhunters is just amazing combining so many creatures into one collective and addictive series. The reason why I love this series more than The Mortal Instrument is because of the time period The Infernal Devices takes place in. I rarely love covers with models, but this series is an exception. I just love it so much.

So here is just a glimpse of all the books that I love. Although I'm no longer a kid, I feel like reading many of these books give me that teenager feel in my heart. There are many more books that will come in the future and I'm sure many will be in my list of favorites. Again, this isn't my Top Six Favorites, but just six of my favorites books/series. Let me know what books are in your favorite list!  

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS