Commissioned Artwork by @jokimon

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Happy Thursday everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Pi Day yesterday :)

Now, I noticed that with many blogs, there is usually a profile picture that is present to show readers who they're reading from. I know that it isn't required to have a profile picture, but if you ask for blog advice (which I did) many of them would say "put a picture on your blog." I'm currently not confident enough to put my face on my blog quite yet. I probably will in the future, but for now, I commissioned an "avatar" or "face" for my blog and I hope it is good enough. And here is the piece:



This amazing art, was done by @jokimon on Instagram. He has many social media sites that I'm going to just list right now: TumblrDeviantArtTwitter, and Twitch. I hope you check out his amazing other works and give him a like/follow. I believe he'll be opening commissions up very soon again so if you want an artwork done by him you should message him ASAP to reserve a spot. He went beyond my expectations with this commission and I would work with him again.

I was able to see the whole entire process from sketch to finish on his stream. It amazes me how well people can whip up a sketch and idea so easily and fast. All I gave him was a picture of my face, a picture of a cute dress and told him "can you make her look like she's reading a book?" and BAM! I got this wonderful masterpiece. I was also able to see a lot of his other commission works and made a couple new internet friends as well.

Overall, I am extremely happy with the results. I know that this isn't an actual face photo for my blog, but I hope this avatar would do. I simply blog for the pure fun of it and I don't mind forming new connections across the internet. The experiences and work that has been put into this blog so far has been a wonderful adventure. I'm still growing as a person and I hope this blog will continue to grow with me. 

1 comment:

  1. Need The To Hire A Hacker❓ Then contact PYTHONAX✅

    The really amazing deal about contacting PYTHONAX is that the Hack done by us can’t get traced to you, as every Hacking job we do is strongly protected by our Firewall. It’s like saying if anyone tries to trace the Hack, it will lead them to us and we block whatever actions they are doing.

    We have been Invisible to Authorities for almost a decade now and if you google PYTHONAX, not really about us comes out, you can only see comments made by us or about us.

    Another Amazing thing to you benefit from Hiring our Hackers is that you get a Legit and the best Hacking service, As we provide you with Professional Hackers who have their Hacking Areas of specialization.
    We perform every Hack there is, using special Hacking tools we get from the dark web.

    Some list of Hacking Services we provide are-:
    ▪️Phone Hacking & Cloning ✅
    ▪️Computer Hacking ✅
    ▪️Emails & Social Media Account Hacking✅
    ▪️Recovering Deleted Files✅
    ▪️Tracking & Finding People ✅
    ▪️Hunting Down Scammers✅
    ▪️Hack detecting ✅
    ▪️Stealing/Copying Files & Documents From Restricted Networks and Servers ✅
    ▪️Credit Score Manipulation ✅
    ▪️ Deleting Criminal Records✅
    ▪️Bitcoin Multiplication✅
    ▪️Binary Option Money Recovery ✅
    ▪️Scam Money Recovery✅ And lots more......

    ✳️ SPECIAL HACKING SERVICES-: we also specialize in Scam Bounty, as we chase down SCAMMERS and help individuals RECOVER Money stolen from them by this online SCAMMERS. Please be watchful about this SCAMMERS. They post ❌ENTICING TESTIMONIES and it quite Convincing.


    Whatever Hacking service you require, just give us an Email to the Emails Address provided below.
    pythonaxhacks@gmail.com
    pythonaxservices@gmail.com

    PYTHONAX.
    2020 © All Right Reserved.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS